Current jobs Available:
Instrumentation Technician :
Project based Automation and Controls position delivering installation from concept thru commissioning. Here you can work within a culture of excellence delivering solutions to diverse clientele.
- Carry out planned or unplanned maintenance and repair activities on a wide range of electronic equipment, process control and safety systems
- Install control system solutions from the approved specifications
- Work with a team of other experienced and innovative engineers and technicians to develop first time, custom automated equipment.
- Work on projects from the analysis of a client’s needs through component selection, control software design, programming, debug, installation, final buy-off with customer, and follow-on warranty/upgrade support.
- Build relationships with new and existing customers
- 85-100% hands-on work in the field, ability to get out and away from an 8-5 weekly desk job
Desired Skills & Experience
- Entry Level Position, training provided on the job
- Basic knowledge, understanding, and/or eagerness to learn Electrical Circuits and Design concepts
- 2 year technical degree or in pursuit of technical degree, with 1-2+ years of experience in similar industry, preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a customer service experience preferred
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Familiarity with PLC’s, VFD’s and HMI’s, preferred
- Working knowledge and experience with electrical codes and safety standards, preferred
- Experience with custom assembly equipment, preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to quickly understand complex applications, and apply troubleshooting solutions with a Sense of urgency to derive solutions to problems.